Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Better Post Something.....


  Sorry. Haven't Posted For Several Days Due To An Arm Injury. Screwed Something Up And Makes It Hard To Type With Only One Hand. So, Figured I Would Wait Until I Had Something To Say Also. Just Reading Through Some Old Journal Notes From Last Year. Just Thoughts I Had In Study And Prayer.
  I Was Thinking About Love. I Think Love Is The Greatest Gift And Power That God The Father Has Ever Given Man. He Birthed It In Adam, And Then Duplicated It In Eve. I Was Thinking About Why He Created Eve The Way He Did. Her Softness Of Spirit Was The Warmth Of His Heart. Her Sweetness Was The Smell Of His Praise. Her Elegance Was The Beauty In His Eyes. And Her Skin Was Soft Like The Thickness Of His Heart. ...........Love Well Today. Someone You Know Needs It.......Jus' Sayin....<3'n Jesus,k.

1 comment:

  1. hope you can share me notes about the mind health report. it is very interesting. you can send it to my email add at princess.agentzero@gmail.com thank you brother. God bless you!! Shalom :) *Princess Cacho-Ramos

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....