Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What I Feel Is Coming......

I Know That Many Of Us Are Concerned About What's Going On Today. Everywhere We Look In The News We See Disasters Of epic Proportions Happening In Nations, Societies, Economies And The Earth Itself..What Are We To Do? Is Anything Assured? Well, The Only Thing I Am Truly Assured Of Is That I Have A Father In Heaven Who Has Promised Me In Writing, And Within My Own Heart And Life By Example Through The Years, To Take Care Of Me And My Family. Simply Because I Decided To Stop Trusting What I Thought I Knew, And Trust What He Knows. This Next Year Is Going To Be Extraordinary. We Will See Geomagnetic Storms, Wondrous Sights n The Heavens, And A Shaking Of The Very Nations , Big And Small, That Exist On This Earth. More Earthquakes, Both Physical And Within The Heart Of Nations Is Coming....God The Father And Jesus Will Be Glorified Through Those Who Call Themselves Believers, And Have Truly Experienced A Meeting With The One They Call King Of Kings. These Will Be People Who Will Walk In A Real Love Toward People, Not Just Lip-Service. How About You? Are You Ready To Make A Change In Your Life That Lasts For Eternity? Or Are You One Of Those Looking To Run To Your Little, Stocked Hole-In-The_Ground To Hide From What's Coming?.........<3'n Jesus, Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....