Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Had A Vision...

 Recently Had A, What I Believe, Was A Prophetic Vision Of A Great And Mighty Army In Beautiful, Glistening Armor Getting Ready To Go Forth In A Battle. This Army Was So Powerful That Nothing Alive Could Stop It. And It Waited In Silence For It's Commander-In-Chief To Sound The Charge. There Was A Great Sense Of Expectancy Within The Whole Army. And They Were Extremely Restless, But Still Maintained Their Silence. And Suddenly, I Heard An Angel Blow A Mighty Blast On A Horn. And The Army Began To March Forward And Destroy All Opposition To Them. And As I Began To Pray About This, I Felt The Lord Speak To My Heart And Say, "This Is What Is About To Happen." So, Take It For What It's Worth. I Just Try To Be The Messenger...<3'n Jesus, kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....