Monday, March 14, 2011

Well, here we go......Let's see what kind of Trip we have here.....

    Okay, here we go. This should be Interesting. This is the Beginning of a (Hopefully Daily!) Blog of a few Experiences I've had (Hmm.......) and how they have affected me and others around me. Spiritual, Crazy, Never Religous (By Definition...), Hopefully Amusing, and Potentially Hopeful for some. So, I guess we will begin this with the Postings I began to make in a Sometimes Daily Journal I have been keeping since the Beginning of the Year. I was going to try to make sure they are in Chrono-logical(?) order. I may STILL
try to. Kind of depends on how I'm FEELING at the moment, or perhaps I should just walk by Faith...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments because I am always Interested in what people are thinking. Always Welcome....